At the BBQ, at work or a girls lunch, wherever you have this shredded chicken feta bowl with butternut squash, giant cous cous, black kale, cranberries and walnuts, just know that its low in calories – less than 500, packed with nutrition and can be eaten hot or cold. Perfect!
- 3 or 400g slow cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 200g Black kale
- 400g butternut squash, cubed
- 100g uncooked giant wholewheat cous cous
- 2oz feta cubes
- 20g walnut, chopped
- 30g dried cranberries
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200Â°c – place the butternut squash on a baking tray, drizzle a little oil over, add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix and bake until golden and soft
- Cook cous cous to packet in instructions
- Place kale in boiling water and cook for 3-5mins
- Mix everything together and enjoy!
You can even add in chilli flakes / flavoured chicken / garlic / a squeeze of fresh orange – to mix it up a little.